Snjezana (Zana) has been assisting Perth property buyers for the past thirteen years.
Zana will help you get a good deal and ensure an even playing field for both parties.
As your property buyers agent Zana will:
- Listen carefully to your buying criteria and search the market to find properties that satisfy your needs taking into account your budget constraints.
- Advise you on what features to look for and what to avoid in a property.
- Use her extensive knowledge of desirable Perth areas to help you focus on suitable locations.
- Provide objective property and price analysis reports enabling you to make informed decisions.
- Use her network of contacts to find properties before they are advertised, giving you an advantage over other buyers.
- Visit properties and send you informed feedback if you do not have time to search for a property yourself or if you don’t live in Perth.
- Liaise with sales agents and act as a buffer between you and them.
- Conduct searches with local authorities on properties of interest to give you information about future developments in the area and how they could affect the value of a property.
- Use WhatsApp for instant messages/photos and FaceTime to video-walk you through your shortlisted properties.
- Prepare the offer which will include protective conditions and ensure a full seller’s disclosure.
- Arrange building and pest inspections.
- Arrange for the settlement agent if you don’t wish to choose your own.
- Oversee final inspections before settlement.
To read what her clients say about their experience working with Zana, have a look at testimonials