“Zana from Property Buyers Services was methodical, meticulous, professional, dedicated, efficient, courteous and always had my back 100% of the time. Priceless and reassuring, especially considering a home is the biggest financial decision a person will make in their lifetime.” (Perth house buyer)
1. SEARCH, EVALUATE & NEGOTIATE
Are you living interstate or overseas? Or maybe you’re here in Perth, but simply too busy to attend home-opens at the weekend? Perhaps you’re unwilling to handle selling agents who only push their own listings on you, and they don’t understand what you’re after.
- Reviewing your property brief to help us understand the driving force behind your purchase.
- Researching the market.
- Sourcing the properties that are not on the market yet or are silent listings.
- Evaluating and shortlisting properties that best match your requirements.
- Undertaking inspections and video walk-throughs of shortlisted properties.
- Conducting due diligence on properties that are penciled in.
- Buyer’s agent appraisal and proposal of the buying range.
- Negotiating and securing the best possible price for your chosen property.
- A full after-sales service including all inspections and handover of keys.
2. EVALUATE & NEGOTIATE
What happens if after a long search you’ve either inspected the property or found the property you want? And now you need an experienced negotiator to secure it for you.
- A thorough inspection of your identified property.
- Conducting due diligence on the specific property chosen by you.
- Buyer’s agent appraisal of the property identified by you.
- Negotiating and delivering the best value for money on your desired property.
- Assistance with inspections and a full after-sales support until settlement date.